The Chica and Heinz Schaller Research Award
Applications are open to young scientists (up to 40 years of age) working at the University of Heidelberg or in related research institutions in the area. Candidate autonomy should be documented by publications of his/her own research work.
Of the 100,000 € award, 90.000 € is specified for the pursuit of the awardee's research. The remaining 10,000 € can be used at his/her discretion.
The closing date is September 30th of each year. Submit a PDF version of the following documents (in 11-point-type) to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Summary of current scientific achievements (one page).
- Research plan (one page).
- CV (one to two pages).
- List of publications (original papers and reviews, abstracts and talks should be omitted).
- Prizes and awards.
- Third-party funding including principal investigator, funding organisation, duration and amount.
- Members of the applicant's research group including information on the funding of positions.
Please, no reprints, preprints or academic certificates.